Our people are key to our current and future success, which is why we are continually looking for talented individuals to join our team.
If you are motivated to lead, learn and grow with talented and compassionate colleagues, then consider joining our team.
Working at Telligen
We are one of the most respected health management organizations in the country. We enjoy a friendly work environment where everyone is dedicated to mutual trust, respect, and excellence. Our employee owners are committed to finding innovative solutions, which makes us the first choice for a broad range of clients. We make a difference…in the lives of people…in the world of healthcare.
Our compensation philosophy has three primary objectives:
- Attract a highly qualified, diverse workforce through a competitive total compensation program.
- Retain and motivate our workforce by recognizing and rewarding individual and group achievements, contributions and excellence.
- Provide a non-discriminatory merit-based, pay-for-performance compensation program.
Health and Well Being
- Two medical plans to choose from, including a PPO and HDHP option
- Dental, vision, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Wellness program for employees and spouses
- Telligen-funded health reimbursement account or health savings account
- Life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and long-term care coverages
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Annual Discretionary Contribution in the form of Employee Stock Options
- Tuition and education assistance
- Job related CEU's, license and certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer
Telligen is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. See the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law"poster
- E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
- E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
- E-Verify Participation Poster (French)
Right to work:
- OSC Right to Work Poster (English)
- OSC Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
- OSC Right to Work Poster (French)
Telligen is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals, and provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-base basis. If you need assistance to navigate Telligen's careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to jobs@Telligen.com.