Informed Decision Making. Improve Quality. Lower Costs.
Government systems house massive volumes of diverse data capable of revolutionizing the way healthcare is paid for and delivered. Extracting value from this data requires a reliable warehouse structure, advanced data analytics, and in-depth knowledge of government processes and regulations. Whether it’s managing a warehouse of 4B health records, using advanced healthcare analytics to calculate cost-savings for quality interventions or leading the largest long-term care reporting initiative, Telligen offers the support and expertise to achieve lasting improvement.
Our solutions help government payers and providers:
- Improve data collection, management and availability
- Integrate data from multiple sources (qualitative and quantitative)
- Develop meaningful quality measures and appropriate benchmarks
- Track measures over time
- Predict future direction of quality indicators and identify opportunities for improvement
- Design cost-effective interventions and evaluate their effectiveness
"Our vast experience, deeply rooted QA process, and attention to detail makes all the difference to our clients as they work hard to continually improve healthcare in the U.S."
— Maureen O’Brien, Senior Scientist
Telligen’s analytics team includes experienced program evaluators, specialized data scientists and highly skilled biostatisticians who understand clinical quality measures data at a granular level. The team works closely together to develop analyses that are relevant, accessible and meaningful to the client. Analysis includes detailed reports with visual representations that clarify conclusions and guide next steps. Telligen’s data analysts use Spectrum of Health, our in-house, predictive analytics tool for measuring population health.
Using Medicare claims to identify a population at high-risk for Adverse Drug Events (ADEs)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy (3/2019)
Addresses a significant limitation in Medicare’s medication safety efforts by establishing a uniform method for tracking ADEs among seniors
- Identifies populations at high-risk for ADEs
- Calculates rates of hospitalization among the high-risk
- Data will be shared for targeted quality interventions