Grievances may include, but are not limited to, the quality of care or services provided, and aspects of interpersonal relationships such as rudeness of a provider or employee, or failure to respect the individual’s rights regardless of whether remedial action is requested.

To file a formal grievance, please complete the form below. If you have questions on the process or would like to submit a general complaint anonymously, please call 866-530-7812 for assistance.