Let’s Talk Quality at CMS’ 2019 Quality Conference
January 25, 2019
On January 29 to 31, Telligen will join more than 3K healthcare quality improvement thought leaders at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ 2019 Quality Conference. This years’ conference will explore how patients, advocates, providers, researchers, and the many leaders in healthcare quality improvement can develop and spread solutions to the country’s most pervasive health system challenges.
Attendees can expect interactive learning sessions, classes for continuing education credit, and seminars addressing progress towards nationwide initiatives including value-based care, interoperability, patients over paperwork, opioid reduction and patient safety.
Telligen experts will speak and/or lead discussions in the following sessions (a full conference agenda is available here):
- QIN Wins! Sharing Stories of Success (Speaker: Laura Makin); 7:30 a.m.; Holiday 4-5 (2nd floor)
- Person and Family Engagement Knowledge Café (Speaker(s): Libby Hoy; Laura Mankin; Lindsey Bourne-Galli; Stephen Hoy); 2:00 p.m.; Holiday 4-5 (2nd floor)
- Productive Partnerships for Health Equity (Jane Brock, Abisola Abolude, Beth Stevens, Jennifer Rockell, Sherry Peppercorn); 4:00 p.m.; Holiday 4-5 (2nd floor)
- QIN-QIO Results in Opioid Safety (Speaker(s): Anne Myrka; Amanda Ryan; Dick Michael; Anita Thomas; Rachel Digmann); 4:00 p.m.; Key Ballroom 1 (2nd floor)
- Exploratory Medicare Quality Improvement Analyses to Inform Patient Safety Initiatives (Speaker(s): Jane Brock; Abisola Abolude; Beth Stevens; Jennifer Rockell; Sherry Peppercorn); 3:30 p.m.; Key Ballroom 10 (2nd Floor)
- Partnership to Advance Tribal Health: Aims, Actions, and a Culture of Safety (Speaker(s): Demetrius Cianci Chapman; Denise Klipfel; Demetrius Cianci Chapman; Denise Klipfel; Jana Gipp; Amy Buckanaga; Rebekah Fineday; Rebecca Blystone); 4:30 p.m.; Paca (3rd Floor)