what we do
For more than 35 years, Telligen has helped payers assess eligibility, administer services and develop person-centered care plans that support unique situations and goals.
Our experienced assessors understand the unique needs of the LTSS population, and the importance of employing an independent, conflict-free, person-centered approach. This means that from assessment to service delivery, we are helping individuals drive their own care – from picking their support teams, to indicating likes and dislikes about assessment approaches, to identifying the supports that will help them achieve their goals.
how we do it
Since 1992, we have conducted assessments for:
- Individuals in both urban and rural communities.
- Individuals discharging from hospitals into long-term care, e.g., Preadmission Screening and Resident Review
- Populations with specific needs, such as:
- Brain injury
- Children’s Mental Health
- Physical disabilities
- Health and disability
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities
ASSESSMENT TOOL CAPABILITIES
|Accountable Health Communities Health-Related Social Needs Screening Tool||InterRAI (Home Care, Home Care Pediatrics, Community Mental Health, and Child and Youth Mental Health|
|Mayo-Portland Adaptability Inventory||Multnomah Community Ability Scale|
|Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9)||PASRR Level I & Level II|
|Targeted Case Management Comprehensive Assessment||SIS-A & SIS-C (Supports Intensity Scale; adult and child)|
Why Choose Telligen?
Our independent assessments promote person-centered planning and accountability by evaluating strengths, functional impairments and service-level needs. We re-evaluate these yearly and when health changes occur to ensure appropriate levels of care and accurate service plan delivery.
- First in the nation to implement adult and child versions of SIS assessments
- Assessment completion timeliness of 99%
- Routinely score 4.7 out of 5 on satisfaction surveys