Telligen is excited to announce its first quarter updates to Qualitrac for 2021. Our clinical and technical experts work year-round to maintain and enhance the product. This continuous effort is one of the reasons why Qualitrac is the preferred population health management application nationwide among government agencies, employers and health plans.
The following is a comprehensive overview of new features that have been added during Q1 of 2021, as well as enhancements to existing features to further improve user experience and efficiency.
Preadmission Screening Resident Reviews (PASRR) Enhancements
Enhanced workflow to support PASRR Level I and Level II reviews. Additional configurability to meet state-specific PASRR requirements. New business rules implemented to allow automated real-time decisions on PASRR Level I requests based on assessment responses. Read more on Telligen’s PASRR experience here.
Amazon Web Service Implementation
Completed the transition of the entire Qualitrac product suite to the AWS cloud. Cloud integration provides improved system availability based on AWS infrastructure and networking. Increases flexibility and performance and reduces disaster recovery response time. AWS recently published a case study on Telligen’s experience utilizing AWS Cloud.
Other enhancements and improvements include:
- Member Surveys: Enhanced functionality to randomly select members for receiving a survey to complete regarding their satisfaction with both our UM and CM services.
- Fee Schedule: Improved framework to support client-specific fee schedules. Integrates DME pricing into the request allowing for more automation and improved cost savings reporting. Integrated national benchmark data when a client-specific fee schedule is not available.
- Configurable Alerts: Authorized users can post member-specific messages, reminders and alerts on a given member’s record. User can set priority of importance, timeframe and to whom the message is visible.
- Provider Directory: Enhanced provider directory gives authorized users the ability to flag addresses as “Verified” or “Do Not Use” when a provider has multiple different addresses affiliated to them. This improves the process of associating the correct provider and address for UM requests and correspondence.
- Task Queue Filters: Enhanced Scheduled Task Queue saves user preferences for filtering and sorting.
- Out-of-Network Provider Redirect Dashboard: New standard dashboard to track when services are being requested with an out-of-network provider. Dashboard tracks opportunities to redirect to in-network providers, outcomes of those requests, and request details.