On March 2 and 3, Telligen joins 5,000 healthcare innovators, change-makers, and improvement leaders for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)’ virtual 2021 Quality Conference exploring healthcare innovation during a time of crisis. Last year, Telligen’s quality improvement team responded to the public health crisis by creating Telligen QI Connect™.
How can Telligen QI Connect support your practice?
Download the infographic to learn more about our no-cost services
What is Telligen QI Connect?
Telligen QI Connect is a comprehensive quality improvement program that places healthcare providers and consumers at its center. Serving the states of Colorado, Illinois, Iowa and Oklahoma, it’s harnessing the collective power of healthcare providers, communities and individuals to help drive improvement and change. The program encompasses several Telligen programs including our Quality Innovation Network – Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) and Hospital Quality Improvement Contractor (HQIC) programs.
Who Does Telligen QI Connect Work With?
As a CMS contractor, Telligen works with nursing homes, providers, hospitals, community partners, beneficiaries and caregivers on data-driven initiatives designed to improve the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. With QI Connect, participants can collaborate with over 60 healthcare communities and 5,600 (and growing) members across our four-state region.
What Benefits do Clinicians Receive?
Telligen QI Connect offers collaborative partnerships and learning events so members can focus on providing the best quality of care to their patients. The program focuses on spreading best practices through:
- Actionable data and analytics support including national benchmarking
- Resources, webinar events, and podcast topics addressing today’s most challenging healthcare issues
- Learning collaboratives using the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s (IHI) breakthrough series model and the Extension for Community Health Outcomes (ECHO) knowledge-on-demand model, for which Telligen is a certified hub
- Technical assistance for small, rural, and critical access hospitals, and hospitals working to meet the needs of underserved and vulnerable populations
- Nursing home affinity groups focusing on patient safety, disease prevention, nursing home quality, and opioids and behavioral health
- Customized, no-cost support from a clinical team of experts that specialize in quality improvement
Where Do I Sign-Up?
Click here to join Telligen QI Connect today