Telligen is excited to announce its second release of updates and enhancements to Qualitrac® for 2022. Our clinical and technical experts work year-round to advance the product and this particular release has a lot of great things to share. This continuous effort is one of the reasons why Qualitrac is the preferred population health management application nationwide among government agencies, employers and health plans.
Enhanced Reports and Reporting Features
- Bookmark Reports – New feature allows users to bookmark reports they run frequently. The bookmark retains the report and selected parameters and allows the users to custom name the bookmark. This allows for quick navigation to frequently run reports.
- New Reports
- PASRR Turnaround Time – New report that provides data regarding the amount of time that lapsed between each step in the PASRR process for both Level I and Level II reviews.
- PASRR Level II trends – New Report that analyzes PASRR II assessment data to identify operational and assessment data trends. This report provides the user a breakdown of the percent of responses for each question and answer on the assessment.
- Health Management Activity – New report that provides information regarding program outreach activities, volume of members in the different statuses, contact methods and success rates, community resource referrals and volume of assessments completed.
New Version of Member Mobile App
Our next generation mobile app, “TurnLeaf” has been released for members and health coaches. Members and their coach can easily and securely communicate while collaborating on their care plan goals and action items. Members can also use the app to request and schedule a coaching call with their health coach. The app can be found by searching “TurnLeaf” in the Apple or Android app stores. To align the app with a client’s specific program, there’s an option to configure the app with program-specific naming and color scheme a user will see once they log in.
Additional Standard Assessments
- PHQ-2 Assessment – The standard assessment: “Patient Health Questionnaire-2 (PHQ-2)”, is now included in our assessment library.
- Adverse Childhood Experience Questionnaire (ACEs) Assessment – New standard assessment pertaining to difficult childhood relationships and experiences is now included in our assessment library. This assessment includes built in scoring logic to guide health coaches in determining education, referrals and other goals or intervention support a member may need.
New Automation and Integration
- Interqual Integration – Qualitrac is now fully integrated with Interqual, Change Healthcare’s evidence-based clinical decision support solution. With the completion of this comprehensive integration, clients have the ability to easily configure either Interqual or MCG as their clinical criteria for utilization review.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system is further integrated in our solution
- When the IVR system is unable to place an authorization call out due to lack of phone number information it will automatically create a ‘Call out’ task for assigned users to place a call to the appropriate member or provider.
- UM system is automatically updated by the IVR system with the status and date/time of each IVR initiated call.
New User Efficiencies
- Landing Page Widgets – Care Management team members now have a configurable landing page with simple to use widgets that allow them direct access into the functionality used most frequently throughout the day.
- Chat and System Message Icons- New icons on the top main navigation bar within Qualitrac that alert users when there is a new system message to view or a new chat message for a health coach from a member.