Telligen is excited to announce its third update on enhancements made to Qualitrac in 2022. Our clinical and technical experts work year-round to enhance and advance the product, which is how we’re able to help our clients achieve their goals for quality and outcomes improvement and cost savings.
Turnleaf Mobile App Now Available
One of the reasons why Telligen remains the preferred partner nationwide among government agencies, employers and health plans is that we have the ability to engage directly with members to help guide them in their health and wellness journey. Our new mobile app, Turnleaf, puts personalized health coaching in the palm of your hands. Through this newly available mobile app for Apple and Android devices, members can directly engage with their dedicated health coach, schedule appointments for coaching sessions and view specific program information. It’s capable of being configured to a client’s specific program look and feel and is powered behind the scenes by none other than Qualitrac.
New Field Values
- Several new values added to a number of data collection fields for Utilization Management (UM), Care Management (CM) and Assessment Management (AM) workflows:
- New Member Designate relationship to member values to support family relations.
- New call processing type additions to provide more options on the call.
- Addition of ‘Miles’ as a unit qualifier for certain UM review types.
New Client Configuration Options
- New configuration to allow clients to define acceptable date validation values when a Utilization Management request is prospective in timing.
- New configuration that allows clients to configure or select from a menu of task types to be used and made available to best fit their workflow.
Dashboard and Reporting Updates
- New Turnleaf Report for operational users that provides volume and detail of member users registered in our Turnleaf mobile app, volume of messages and date tracking on back and forth of messaging.
- PASSR Turnaround Time report updates to provide more information regarding cases statuses and outcomes of the PASRR Level 2 assessment.
- Integration of the standardized Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale Screening to the system and available for usage in our Care Management workflow. This assessment is intended for peri and post-natal patients and includes automated scoring based on entered responses.
- New Recipient Education Checklist available for usage by Health Coaches, Care Coordinators and Case Managers to review and gauge member understanding and compliance in multiple areas.
New Functionality and Workflow Updates
- New ‘Resume Appeal’ option in the UM workflow for users that have initiated an appeal request, but not completed it.
- New functionality within Qualitrac to allow Health Coaches communicating with their members via the Turnleaf app the ability to schedule appointments and push the appointments to the members app.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Functionality Updates
- New functionality to allow providers and members the ability to call into Telligen’s IVR system and check case status utilizing a partial member ID look up functionality.
- Ability for Qualitrac Operation Manager users to cancel a queued automated outbound call for scenarios when a scheduled call is no longer needed.