Telligen is excited to announce its update on enhancements made to our latest Qualitrac release (2023.02). Our clinical and technical experts work year-round to enhance and advance the product, which is how we’re able to help our clients achieve their goals for quality & outcomes improvement, and cost savings.
Dashboard and Reporting Updates:
Care Management Dashboard Updates – new additions to the Care Management Dashboard, including:
- Contact Method Outcomes – New drill downs on the ‘Contact Methods’ pie chart that provide users with contact method outcomes. This feature allows users to gauge the volume of contacts that are successful vs those that are not for each of the different contact types, as well as the ability to drill into the raw patient detail behind the data.
- Referral Source– New drill downs on the Referral chart that provides users with information on the source of where the referral came from, such as member requested, client requested, system identified, as well as the acuity level at time of referral.
New Functionality and Workflow Updates:
Medication Reconciliation Enhancements – Several enhancements to the collection of medications, the ease of viewing a member’s medication list and performing reconciliation:
- The ‘Medication’ panel on the Member Hub is updated for a more streamlined view of the member’s medications. Several fields were condensed, and new ones added such as Member Note. Member notes are meant for health coaches and care coordinators to gather information about how a member is taking their medication. This is particularly important if the member’s method of taking the medication deviates from the prescribed instructions.
- The ‘Medication Reconciliation’ page now opens in a new tab instead of being embedded on the ‘Member Hub’. This allows a user to easily view and utilize all other panels on the ‘Member Hub’ simultaneously as they perform medication reconciliation.
- Updates made to medications during the process of reconciliation will now auto refresh for users on the ‘Medication Reconciliation’ page, saving them time from having to start a new reconciliation record.
- Updates made to the ‘Currently Taking’ medication list to make it easier to export and share with members and collaborating providers.
No Care Plan Notifications – A new widget on the Dashboard landing page for care management users to alert them upon logging into the system if they have an engaged member that is missing an active care plan. This data-driven insight proactively alerts users rather than waiting for the next follow-up with the member to discover they are missing a key component.
Member Designate Contact Info – New fields available to collect additional contact information for individuals that are added to a member’s record as a key person or one that has been authorized to be involved in a member’s care or case.
Delete Document Permissions – Tightened up restrictions around removing documentation from cases once the case review is in progress.
Utilization Management Claim Number Field – New field in the UM workflow to capture ‘Claim Number’ for reviews that are retrospective in nature and tied to an existing claim.
Re-open Time Limit – New configuration to set limitations on how long provider portal users have to re-open a utilization management case that has been technically denied.
Correspondence Panel Updates – New functionality to easily select and send new correspondence as well as track what has previously been sent.
Pediatric Assessment Alerts- New triggers built into the Pediatric Assessment that help alert and inform health coaches and care coordinators that a member may need an additional Diabetes Assessment and/or Wound Assessment.
Editable Assessment Configuration – New assessment configuration that grants editing permissions to assessments. This new configuration can be applied at the individual assessment level and provides flexibility to designate assessments that should be editable and those that should not, therefore requiring a new assessment to be completed.
New Assessment Case Page – New case page in the Assessment Management module that provides users with at a glance information pertaining to the activities that have taken place on an assessment case. Details such as emails and letter correspondence that have been sent, completed tasks, as well as scheduled and upcoming tasks and many other case details may be found on this page.
Assessment Management Geo-Mapping – New geo-mapping functionality that allows external case mangers completing a Respondent Information Request form, for the purpose of scheduling an assessment, the ability to select from a listing of dates and times where a known assessor is available in the area. Utilizing Google’s Distance Matrix API functionality and integrated with Microsoft Outlook, the case manager can be sure that the time they’ve selected is available, resulting in fewer phone calls and other scheduling activities.
Turnleaf Mobile for Care Management Updates:
Biometric Logging – New functionality in Telligen’s Turnleaf mobile app that allows users to log and track their own biometric information. Once entered, Turnleaf users are able to view trends in their biometric data with easy-to-read charts and graphs. Health coach and care coordinators can in turn view within Qualitrac the member’s Turnleaf entered biometrics.
Turnleaf Opt Out – New functionality that allows health coaches and care coordinators to indicate that they’ve inquired with a member regarding the use of Turnleaf, and the member has chosen to opt out. Also includes the ability to collect an opt out reason for reporting purposes.
Turnleaf Version and Device Capturing – New functionality to capture the version of Turnleaf users are using as well as their device information. This helps to provide insight on the technology Turnleaf users are using and aid in troubleshooting.
Turnleaf History Report – New report that provides historical information regarding Turnleaf users including volume and usage of messaging, appointment scheduling and biometric logging.
Pre-Admission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) Module Updates:
PASRR Level II Editing – Opened up functionality for reviewers to edit PASRR Level II assessments post assessment completion.
PASRR II Complete Notifications – New automated email correspondence sent to requesting providers when the PASRR Level II assessment case has been completed providing quicker status updates and removing the manual step of checking case status.
PASRR Case View – New functionality that provides client users access to view detailed information pertaining to PASRR cases including assessments, approvals and signatures.
PASRR Reporting – New functionality for client end users to view or auto schedule reports to be delivered at a frequency of their choosing pertaining to PASRR Level I and II case turnaround times, details of the Level II assessment and details regarding the 30-day follow-up with providers post-Level II recommendations to determine if recommendations have been implemented for the member.