A cancer diagnosis can affect the emotional health of patients, families, friends, and caregivers. This life-changing experience can lead to anxiety, distress, and depression, making it hard to cope with the effects of having cancer. It is important to recognize these changes and get help when needed.
Telligen’s certified oncology case managers provide support for patients and their families. Telligen works with the provider and patient to perform a holistic review of the entire treatment plan to ensure that it is the best option for the patient and adheres to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network recommendations.
- Assistance in navigating complex healthcare systems
- Assistance keeping members at home or receiving outpatient services
- One dedicated case manager throughout the entire process
- Assistance in locating financial resources
- PPO redirection to maximize benefits
- Proven treatment plan
Contact a Heath & Well-Being Expert to learn more about our Oncology Program.